Creating valuable and engaging content is a great way to attract your ideal clients to your business. One of the best ways to do this is via blogs and articles. However, just depending on one form of marketing isn’t always a good idea. Remember that your readers are different and will therefore have different ways of consuming content.
For example, many of them may prefer to take in information visually rather than reading long paragraphs of text.
One of the best ways of getting round this is to turn your blogs into presentations and upload them to SlideShare. Not only are you appealing to people who prefer visuals to text, but you are also reaching a far wider audience than posting on your blog alone. SlideShare allows people to download your presentation, favourite it, share it with their followers and comment on it too.
So if you want to get your content out in front of more people and attract more traffic to your blog, then here are 7 ways to use SlideShare to do just that.
- On your blog. Highlight key points from a blog for those people who prefer a quick read. Embed the SlideShare presentation in to your blog post and put the rest of the content underneath for people who want to read more.
- Attract subscribers. Illustrate key learnings from your Ebooks or products. Embed the SlideShare presentation on your landing page to give people a taste of what they will get if they download the report or buy the product.
- SEO optimisation. Use specific keywords on your SlideShare presentations and put them in the subject, content and tags. It will show up in the search results when people are looking for that particular topic.
- Reach a wider audience. Promote your SlideShare presentation using multiple channels to reach a wider audience. For example, embed it on your blog, add it to a landing page, or post it to your Twitter feed or LinkedIn profile.
- Repurpose existing content. Don’t reinvent the wheel; reuse existing content for your SlideShare presentations. This includes blog posts, PowerPoint presentations, webinar slides, and bullet points from Ebooks. Use SlideShare to attract people who prefer visual over written content.
- Grow your mailing list. Embed optin forms directly into your presentations by using the Pro version of SlideShare. Ensure content is valuable and you’re not just using it to get people to subscribe.
- Targeted content. Target the content to attract your ideal clients with topics you know they need help with.
These are 7 ways to create concise and memorable messages using SlideShare presentations to get more blog traffic and attract your ideal clients to your business.
- 3 Key Beliefs That Stop You From Attracting Clients to Your Business – Part 2 - 28th February 2018
- 3 Key Beliefs That Stop You From Attracting Clients to Your Business – Part 1 - 28th February 2018
- How to Find Your Ideal Client - 4th October 2017
- How to Admit That You’re Not an Expert and Still Get People to Hire you - 13th September 2017
- Not Getting Clients Through Your Website? It Could Be the Story You’re Telling - 2nd August 2017
Your Marketing Health Check
Is your marketing bringing in the clients you want? Take our short quiz to find out!
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.